- | Recent Posts
- What's up friends
- Comments are open again. Ok nevermind no they aren't.
- #Pedogate > #Pizzagate
- When you're in the checkout line at the supermarket in Mexico...
- Disinformation Tactics: The Poison Pill
- √4XX∑∂ ≈ ƒü¬¬ Mø√¡é \/\/å†ç|-| Ñ0\/\/
- Most complete, updated 9/11 documentary 2015
- This Week in Spun Science: "Being Lazy is a Sign of Intelligence"
- | Archives |
Posted on July 13th, 2010 Admin
New World Order, Science and Technology advertising, AI, marketing, psychology, rise of the machines
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
The File Cabinetnavy.mil (US Navy)
disa.mil (US Defense Info Sys)
af.mil (US Air Force)
centcom.mil (Central Command)
usdoj.gov (US Dept of Justice)
lmco.com (Lockheed Martin)
dhs.gov (US Homeland Security)
faa.gov (US Federal Aviation Admin)
Whitelist scripts and plugins running in Firefox with NoScript extension
F.w.u.f.f.y.’s latest Disqus comments
- Re: The Best Fediverse Servers to Create Your Own Online CommunityIt's Tusky that has the domain blacklist built in. not Husky
- Re: • Children's Health DefensePlease see the corrigendum here for funding of GoF coronavirus researchhttps://www.nature.com/arti...The UNC chapel hill WIV collaboration was also funded by USAID (agency for international development, the long time CIA front NGO) emerging pandemic threats program, in addition to national institute for allergy and infectious diseases. similar acronyms but both involved.
- Re: A closer look at U.S. deaths due to COVID-19 - The Johns Hopkins News-Lettershamefur dispray
- Re: Study Proving “Definitively” That Fire Didn’t Bring Down WTC Building 7 To Be Released TomorrowPlease don't use weirdly photoshopped images when discussing serious issues like WTC7
- Re: AlertBlock Widget AlertBlock.phpThat should be milliseconds timeout not microseconds. 1000ms in a second. 1000us in a millisecond. Thanks
- Re: ICE Claims Mexican Migrant Caravan is Fake News Made Up by BuzzfeedLooks pretty real to me https://www.youtube.com/wat...
- Re: Watch: China Declares of War on United States » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!Clicked on your click bait just to post about how annoying it is.
- Re: Footage of mysterious object above ocean stuns military personnelCan not believe you posted this "To the Stars Academy" bluebeam garbage.
- Re: Triggered By The Truth: Uncensored News Has Been Permanently Banned From RedditReddit was never this. They now admit they built the site with a large number of internally controlled sock puppet accounts. It's a literal astro-turf sock puppet farm from day 1. I was banned from another subreddit years ago for expressing a perfectly rational opinion about something. Left and never looked back.Reddit is pure trash. […]
- Re: Man Who Warned FBI About Florida Shooter Speaks Out » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!Guy sounds like a tard
Questions, comments hate mail, DMCA takedown notices, etc.
Disclaimer: all content on this site is either original content,
republished with permission, or under fair use and protected journalistic speech.
If you feel content on this site infringes on your legitimate copyright claim, you may
send an email to dan 4t 1776now d0t org (replacing "4t" and "d0t" with "@" and "." to
create a proper email address).
© 2023 1776 now